If we all paid back all the debts we have, there would be no money left. Anywhere.
Earlier this week I briefly touched on the topic that the Feds are getting involved to keep the markets buoyed up in a way we didn’t see even during the 2008 financial crisis.
Dave Lukas dived even deeper and shone light into why this is, and highlighted exactly why the feds are doing that.
In just a few minutes Dave explains the big picture of how money works in our world in a way that makes it very easy to understand. Fact is, the feds are not getting involved in this way to keep money in our society but to keep debt flowing!
Spend a few moments with Dave and learn;
- How the government creates money out of thin air
- Why debt, not money, underpins everything in our economy
- Why the silent tax is just around the corner
- Why you’re losing if you are saving!
- Why it’s suddenly easier to get more debt even though the economic fundamentals are weaker!
Dave shares some amazing economic fundamentals and offers up some sagely advice on how you as an individual trader can better time your trades in these manic markets.
Learn how to trade like a sniper and why debt – not money – makes the world go around!