Cheap? Check. You really can’t get much cheaper than this!
On it’s way up? Nope. Definitely not! Not yet, anyway.
Oil’s hammered right now so it only passes two of my three potential indicators for investing in it.
But RagingBull.com’s Dave Lukas thinks that it’s soon going to become a massive investment opportunity, and that the current downtrend (OK… so it fell off a cliff!) is only temporary.
Dave spoke with RagingBull’s Elite Trading Room host Hitha Herzog the day after oil plummeted into negative price land, and he shared his opinions on why U.S. oil prices plunged so hard.
Discover why Dave thinks that;
- You need to be wary of ETFs that have a high contango (contango, or forwardation, occurs where the futures price of a commodity is higher than the spot price of the contract today.
- Why the price of oil is so very low
- When will the demand for oil start to pick back up?
- Why Dave sees this as an incredible opportunity to make big wins by investing in oil over the coming years
- What prices Dave thinks oil will get to in the coming year
- Is Dave ready to trade puts on oil? And if not, why not?
Hear what Dave thinks about oil why he believes the black gold is about to create a lot of happy investors.