Rob Goldstone is a publicist, author, and music industry expert…
He’s also the guy who infamously arranged the Trump Tower meeting with Natalia V. Veselnitskaya, a Russian lawyer with alleged links to the Kremlin.
Veselnitskaya was a central figure in the whole federal investigation over Russian interference in the presidential election.
Sound like our most luscious WealthWise episode yet?
You see, Rob was connected to Donald Trump.
And like any good publicist, Rob enjoys a good story!
One time, Rob walked into a room where Trump was sitting and rap music was playing.
Trump sat there holding a platinum record gloating about how the song was written about him and had 94 million views.
Funny enough, Trump loved the song even though it had negative things to say about him!
Rob goes on to share:
- Why he was wrongly labeled as having tried to get Donald Trump elected
- More about the email leak about that Trump Tower Meeting
- How he became “friendly” with Trump
- A song for Hillary… Woman
- Why Warner Music delayed their stock offering due to COVID-19 and Black Tuesday
- What you need to do to be distributed by Warner Music
Rob’s a colorful character — and friend of Hitha Herzog, our Elite chat room host.
So join me and jump in at the deep end with Rob Goldstone.