RagingBull trader Kyle Dennis recently passed $10,000,000 in total trading profits.
You read that right; $10 million.
Kyle originally learned to trade after leaving college, and then started learning from RagingBull trader and Co-Founder Jason Bond. Patience, practice, and perseverance paid off.
At the start of 2020 Kyle was at about $7 million in total trading profits, and he passed the $10 million mark about a week ago.
RagingBull trader and WealthWise host Ben Sturgill interviewed Kyle to find out how he did it!
Trading can be difficult, and Kyle’s candid interview is not all glitz and glory, but a real testament to sticking with it through the thick and thin of everything that got thrown at him.
Hear Kyle share;
- What would he have told his younger self as he first started trading?
- What it took to get to $10 million in trading
- Did Kyle ever feel like giving up?
- How Kyle handled losses
- The emotions of trading and how to handle them
- What happened when Kyle lost half his trading account!
- The #1 thing Kyle did to start heading toward $10 million
Congratulations to Kyle! We think this will be an interview you listen to many times!