Today David Cross, WealthWise’s Editor, interviews Ben Sturgill!
Ben just made 21 out of 23 winning trades on the S&P 500 with an average profit rate for each trade of around 25%. That’s a very strong track record but what I really wanted to know was HOW he does that.
David has Ben break down exactly what he is looking for – the combination of elements – that go into day trading the S&P 500, the SPY.
Ben and I dived deep inside his trading system and uncovered;
- The indicators Ben targets to day trade the S&P 500
- Which three markets Ben looks at to help him predict where the stock market is headed
- Why day trading the S&P 500 is more predictable than trading individual stocks
- Why a crash in even a big company might not impact the S&P 500 as a whole
- How Ben trades the market and can profit no matter whether it’s headed up or down
Whether you are an experienced trader wanting to dive deep into the mechanics of how Ben trades the SPY, or a less experienced trader who is less interested in how the system works and just want to know how you can profit, I think you will enjoy my interview with Ben! Few traders thus successful are as generous with their time and as open as Ben about the system he’s built and the deep groundwork he does on a daily basis!