“Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns
from the mistakes of others.” ― Otto von Bismarck
I always come away a better trader whenever I interview Jason Bond, and my recent interview with him was no exception!
Let’s face it—every trader loves to boast about their wins.
But very few traders ever open up about their losses… and especially not like this!
In Jason’s own words “It stung me really good!”
Losing over $300,000 will do that to you.
My interview with Jason could not only help you profit, but could save you a fortune into the future. Listen to my interview with Jason and learn;
- The single biggest thing every trader must be alert to (it definitely affects you and every other trader on the planet)
- How to react faster to market trends in your trades
- What to do about your trades when the market goes against you
- The effects of digging-in on your trades
- What to do when you suffer a big loss… and how to get your own back at the markets!
As Jason said, this may be his greatest trading lesson ever!
I tend to agree!